Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ika 9 ng Marso 2009: Back to My Reality

Being away from home kept my mind off work as well. I hardly thought about anyone or anything that relates to my job. The cool weather probably froze my brain as it refused to remember anything that closely resembles work.

And today I have to go back to my office........ I was sweating while waiting for the van to arrive..... It was actually a bad decision. I should have taken the bus so I could be in the office early. We waited for like 30 minutes. As if the long wait was not enough, traffic was bad, really bad at SLEX as vehicles moved at a snail pace. I closed my eyes and slept. I was awaken as we reached Makati..... riders were getting off. I thought about my day as the van weaved through tumultuous road.

I was groggy when I alighted from the van. I felt sticky because of the heat. I was used to this weather until I left this weekend. It was 14 degrees in HK. I was late as expected. I felt the usual hesitation whenever I enter this office.

But I have to do what I got to do..... So here I am still reeling from a weekend of long walks, sightseeing, small-time shopping, and catching up with my friend, Dayap. Incidentally, I helped Dayap set her own blog while I was there. Quite a long process because we had to deal with lots of technical issues before we were able to set her blog. The laptop would switch to Mandarin as we go to the links..... Expect that blog to be her sounding board.

PS: Hirap bumalik sa normal pag nawala ka ng ilang araw. Habol ako sa lahat ng trabahong naiwan, pati lektyur sa eskwelahan...... Masarap maglakwatsa pero mahirap ulit bumalik sa pang-araw araw na buhay..... Bukas ay bagong araw na naman........

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites