Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ika 15 ng Marso 2009: Here We Go Again

I slept so little as we arrived past 1:00 am today coming from my cousin's party. I thought it was the 40th day for my departed cousin but it seems more like the birthday celebration of my other cousin who is the departed's brother. It was held in the poolside of their subdivision. My son blamed me for not telling him that it was a swimming party which I didn't know also. He ended up borrowing shorts from his second cousin. He hardly had enough when we left and wanted to linger some more. But there were still errands to do and it was really late. We left the party at around 10:30pm and I still had to get a pomeranian pup from a breeder who has become a friend. Then, ED had to be fetched from her dorm. I also had to dropped off my bother's family at their home and my youngest brother and his family at the bus terminal. ED and MS were asleep in the car. MD wanted me to dashed off as soon as I dropped off my youngest brother as the new pup was nauseated during the trip and threw up on her lap. The house was all quiet when we arrived but the dogs started barking as soon as I turned off the engine.

ED was hungry and wanted to eat. We brought some food from the party. I told her to get rice in the kitchen. I was also starving. There was no rice. I asked if she is really hungry. She said she is. I told her to come with me and we would buy tapsilog at the 24-hour food kiosk in the village. We went out, bought food, and came back. I told ED to get one plate and use the packaging and plastic utensils provided. We had midnight snack or early breakfast..... After eating, we went to sleep. But it wasn't long for me. When the sun rose, I was woke up instinctively. I can't help turn off my body alarm clock. It goes off at the same time each day come hell or high waters..

And that is why I have a big headache today..........

PS: Masayang pagtitipon ang pinuntahan namin kagabi. Me isang tiyahin pa kami na kapiling pa namin na nadon. Yun mga tiyuhin namin, nasa probinsiya lahat. Maraming mga pinsan at mga pamangkin na hanggang ngayon di ko pa matandaan kung sino ang anak nino. Pag nagtagal tagal pa, malalaman ko na rin lahat yan. Lalo ngayon na nagse set up kami ng network ng pamilya sa pamamagitan ng multiply.

Kanya kanyang pulung. Yun mga kalalakihan, nag-iinuman. Yun mga kababaihan ay nagtsitsismihan, este nagkwekwentuhan. Ako pasali sali lang sa kwentuhan. Isang pinsan ko na taga London ay online at nakausap namin sa pamamagitan ng laptop ng isang pamangkin. Nagkukuha rin ako ng litrato para ilagay sa site namin. Ang tagal na rin na nagsama sama kami ng ganito. Sana ito ang daan para sa muling pagkakabuo ng pamilya namin.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang sarap ng tapsilog. nakakagutom. pasenysa na ang tagal kong di naka blog hop. But I'm back, hopefully for good, up until the next craft project breaks this current trend. How are you?

brainchild said...

Ang sarap talaga ng tapsilog. Basta dadalaw ka lang, ok na sa kin yan. Ako rin medyo busy at umalis pa ako. Pinipilit ko pa rin mag-blog hop kahit sandali. Syempre regular mo ako bisita.

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites