Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ika 4 ng Marso 2009: Pre-Celebration

Except for a few text messages, I have not seen nor spoken to my friend who arrived from the US last week. We are off to HK tomorrow. She's been on the go since she arrived. She will be here for about three weeks, I think. I hope to see her tonight at dinner. I invited her to MIL's birthday dinner.

Hubby texted that we should have MIL's birthday celebration tonight instead of tomorrow which is her actual birthday since ED is also coming home. MIL will be 83...... quite a feat. I said ok. I have classes but I will just dismiss them early since it's the first day of the class. I also need some time off so I would give in to my students' first day vagaries.

I hope we get home early from dinner as I need to pack. My son will also be taking his NAT tomorrow. I have been nagging him about reviewing. He also doesn't take late night outs too well..... throwing fits here and there as he fights his sleepiness.

We have an early morning trip tomorrow. I thought we can check in two hours prior to the flight........ but no it has to be three hours before. I learned this when I confirmed our flight. That means I better not sleep. I had this planned. I asked hubby to bring me to the airport. But now we have to set back the time an hour more......... because I had to do a thousand and one things before I leave, sleep may not be possible.

That's the thing about going away. You want a break..... but you end up being harassed..... Anyway, at least I will be out of sight for sometime...... I won't see documents, computer screen, the leeches, my boss.......... whatever.....

Well, it seems that Rihanna and Chris Brown are back into each other's arms after all the brouhaha...... Are we seeing a Whitney Houston in the making.....Hubby relayed the juicy gossip to MD and me over breakfast this morning. Seldom does hubby upstage me in the gossip department, whether it's local or hollywood gossip, soon bollywood. And I am deeply disturbed.......

PS: Mukang wala akong access sa teknolohiya habang nasa ibang bayan. Dahil pleasure ang sadya namin at hindi trabaho, hindi dapat magdala ng mga bagay na magpapaalala sa trabaho.

Mahirap at masakit sa kin na mawalay sa isang bagay na kasama ko buong magdamag........ saksi ng aking kasiyahan.... ng hinagpis....... ng tagumpay......... ng kabiguan......... nga aking pangarap....... at marami pang iba...... Kaya mahal kong computer magpakabait ka habang wala ako, wag kang magtaksil (kaya lalagayan kita ng password at baka me kung sinong pakialamera ang makialam sa yo mabisto lahat ng sikreto ko)..... Wag na wag kang magbago (at siguraduhin mong yun pa rin ang password mo pag dating ko ha.... kundi patay ako at ibig sabihin me nakialam ng computer ko)..... adios at hanggang sa muli nating pagkikita..... sa Lunes.....

Pero sa totoo lang hahanap ako ng paraan na makapagcomputer kahit nasa ibang lugar. Wish me luck.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites