Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ika 29 ng Marso 2009: Bad Turn

Brainchild's break.....

We had a good Earth Hour last night. Like last year, we had a small bonfire in our pocket garden. MD was scolding us again for making a bonfire. But MS was insistent on having that bonfire because to him that was the whole idea of the Earth Hour. He and his dad were in charge of the bonfire. MD and I just watched them the entire time. MS was very pleased about that bonfire. I think he admires his Dad for his camping skills. He regards him, however, as a province boy for having such skills. We just stayed there the whole one hour. MD and hubby would go to our terrace to snoop on the neighborhood..... checking whose houses were lights off. This year's Earth Hour, has even the backing of the Church. The priest would encourage everyone to participate before he gave us his final blessings during the anticipated mass we attended yesterday.

Right after Earth Hour, the masseuses came for hubby's and my massage. What a truly relaxing experience..... I was half-asleep when my masseuse was done. I had to see them on their way out, however. I dragged myself downstairs. I went back to my room and slept soundly. I did not know what hit me.

This morning, I felt light and was ready to face the world. I even had time to take a shower before going to the market. I was thinking that today is going to be a long day. Hubby was also getting ready. I thought we're both going to the market. But he was dressed in his mountaineer's outfit. He told me he is going to Mt. Makiling to survey the place. Apparently, he and his co-mountaineers will be going there next weekend to serve as guardians when people begin trooping there for the holy week escapade..... That means I am gonna be alone again going to the market.... and I have to pick up the laundry and bring a new batch..... the electric fan needs fixing too........ the dog food supply is also running low.....

How am I supposed to do all of these! That's how my day took a bad turn today.........

PS: Di pa umuuwi ang panganay kong anak galing dorm. Nagtatapos na kasi sila ng project at matatapos na rin ang klase. Parang me kulang ang weekend pag di kami kumpleto......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites