Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ika 26 ng Marso 2009: Downpour

I was awaken by loud rushing sound of the rains raging late last night and I leapt out of bed. I closed my window and called to ED to close all other windows. But my mom's instinct said I should check myself. When I went out my room, one of the dog was upstairs. I was shooing her but soon my other dog would follow her upstairs. I went down and they would follow me everywhere, probably fearful of an unknown powerful force. The rains really poured it out and it is the middle of the summer..... so unusual but then maybe not..... I went upstairs after checking everything in the ground..... leaks, dogs, birds, doors..... Soon,the dogs were upstairs again.... I faintly pretended to be angry to make the dogs go down.... Instead one of them would lie down on the floor as if telling me go ahead but I am not moving my arse anywhere ..... I pushed her until the edge of the stairs sternly telling her to go down..... she wouldn't budge. I went down dragging my feet and the dogs followed me downstairs. This routine went on about four times. By the last time, I just closed our bedroom doors.... I fell asleep afterwards.........

I woke up wanting to stir things up early but my fat lazy arse lingered in bed for sometime. I will be on leave from work today because it is MS's graduation. Even then, tasks have to be done. There are the dogs who need their maintenance for heartworm and fleas prevention. I am also their pseudo-vet at certain times. Whenever I'm home, I automatically assume the mayordoma (head househelper) role. I had to give time for myself too to go to the saloon for that much needed hair color...... lest my son's classmates think I am his granny. MS would laugh at that......

The sky cleared up a bit on my son's graduation. I cannot ask for a greater blessing on this day......

PS: Gragradweyt na ang anak ko ngayon..... Pagdating ko kagabi, nagcrocross stitch yun kasambahay namin. Nang tinanong ko kung ano yun... project daw ng anak ko na kailangan isubmit .... Hay, talaga naman. Dahil me gagawin pa yun kasambahay namin, pinakiusapan ko ang panaglawang anak ko na siya na ang gumawa. Tulog na ang anak kong bunso ng oras na yon. Syempre pa, reklamo ang pangalawa kong anak na sabay sermon sa kin na bakit daw di ko ipagawa sa bunso niyang kapatid. Ginawa naman kaya di na ako kumibo.

Nitong umaga sinita ko ang anak kong bunso tungkol sa project at sinabing kailangan niang isubmit ngayong umaga. Tinanong ko, "eh kung hindi mo masubmit, di ka gragradweyt?!". Wala lang, deadma lang siya sa kin. Katwiran pa niya na siya naman daw nagumpisa ng cross-stitch.

Marami na akong prinsipyong kinain sa anak kong ito. Kung sa dalawang anak kong babae pinanindigan ko yun mga adhikain ko sa buhay, maraming pagkakataon hindi ko nagawa sa anak kong lalaki ang mga ito. Gusto ko lang na magkaron din ng pagkakataon na maging abuti ang buhay ng anak kong bunso. Kung di ito tama, panahon na lang siguro ang maghuhusga sa kin.........

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites