Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ika 11 ng Marso 2009: NAT for HS

MD and MS have no classes today because of the National Achievement Test for high school students. I lingered a while in bed before waking up. As usual, MS was up early. Hubby, MS, and I took breakfast together. MS was in a jolly mood. He always is when he doesn't have classes.

ED was still in bed after many attempts to wake her up by several people. On my final attempt, she told me her class will be in the afternoon. I went to my room to prepare for work. MS also went to my room to watch TV, a rerun of "Friends". I could hear him laughing his arse out while watching the show. He would relate to me the funny scenes when I came out of the shower. I was done preparing when the show ended. MS went out of my room. I found him in his room watching TV as I was about to leave the house. I am actually surprised he was not playing computer games......... his usual activity when he has no classes.

As I was going out of the house I called out our boy helper for a quick reminder of the tasks he missed doing. My other helper who is assigned to the dogs would run after me in the street telling me that the puppies have no food anymore. I told her to just give dog food for adults until fresh supply is available.

I could feel the hot sun as I continued walking to finally get to my destination. The day is young..... yet I feel so weary....... But I have to go as responsibility beckons.......

PS: Kahapon, dinalhan ako ng kapatid ko ng tinumis, isang pagkain na katutubo sa probinsiya ng nanay ko. Hindi ako sigurado kung ano ito at naaalala ko lang na tuwing kaming umuuwi sa probinsiya namin sa Penaranda, Nueva Ecija, nagluluto yun mga kamag-anak namin ng ganitong pagkain. Gawa yata sa kambing ito at me lahok na murang dahon ng sampalok. Dinalhan din pala niya ako ng espasol na galing din sa probinsiya namin. Kaiba rin ang espasol dito at talagang malambot at masarap. Sabi kgatas daw ng kalabaw ang ginagamit dito. Wala rin itong halong preservative. Lumuwas daw ng Maynila ang pinakabatang kapatid ng nanay ko at nagkita sila.

Nitong mga nakalipas na linggo, parang naging aktibo ang pagiging magkakamag-anak namin simula nung magkita-kita sa burol ng pinsan namin. nasundan yun ng pag-uwi sa probinsiya ng kapatid ko at ilan pinsan para dumalaw sa mga tiyuhin na me sakit at isa pa na nagbertdey.

Naisip din nila na bumuo kami ng isang website para sa pamilya at inumpisahan kong gawin ito. Mukang mabubuhay ang mga dugong nananalaytay sa min bilang isang pamilya.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites