Monday, March 23, 2009

Ika 24 ng Marso 2009: Morning Chaos

It's two days to MS's graduation and morning was chaotic after a long while.......

I woke up late. MS was already having breakfast when I came down. I joined him but not for long as he rushed upstairs to prepare for school. I was not quite done with breakfast when Manong Bus Driver came. I called out to MS who didn't respond. Our helper got MS's stuff and lunch box and brought it to the waiting school bus. I told her to tell Manong Bus Driver to wait awhile as MS just stepped inside the bathroom and to help MS afterwards. I was uneasy and couldn't continue breakfast anymore. I went upstairs and checked. MS just finished taking his bath....... in all likelihood he bathed like a duck..... Manong bus driver was honking repeatedly. I rushed out hoping to divert his attention somehow. I explained that MS woke a little late..... I asked about graduation and other small stuff.... you know, to keep his mind occupied and not think about MS's tardiness. Soon, MS came out with half of his shirt unbuttoned and hair undone blaming me for waking up late...... Oh well.....

I went back in and finished what's left of my breakfast and proceeded to doing some tasks before preparing for work. MD was awake when I went upstairs. She is going to their class farewell party later in some clubhouse in a nearby subdivision. Last year, their class held their party in our clubhouse...... The swimming pool had been badly damaged during a typhoon and the cost of repair is way beyond reach of the homeowners' association funds. Summer time has since been rendered with one fewer enjoyable but cheap thrill. I was pacing myself so that MD and I could leave together. But she also kept on stalling too. Perhaps, her boy classmate will be coming over to help her with her load..... Aha! She is bringing a cake and some chips and snacks bought by her dad. I went ahead since I didn't want to be late for work .......

There were plenty of vans when I arrived at the terminal. I rode a van and sat in front. As soon as the van left the terminal, I fell asleep. Still craving for sleep, I arrived at my destination. I took a little detour to the ATM. It was offline. I went to another ATM. I took the jeepney going to the office and my little detour caused me to be late. Oh well.........

PS: Dahil sa gragradweyt ang anak kong bunso ngayon linggo, kinakailangan kong iayos ang iskedyul ng klase ko at ayoko lumiban. Naayos ko naman ito kahapon. Me araw na dalawang beses ako babalik sa eskwelahan dahil kailangan ko rin pumasok sa trabaho ko. Pero di bale, kaya naman gawin lahat yan. Ibig lang sabihin, tatlong sunod-sunod na araw ang klase ko ngayon linggo. Hay buhay.......

Marami pa ngang balak na mga outing ngayong tag-init. Pero me klase pa rin ako kaya di ako kaagad makasagot sa mga ganito kahit gustong gusto ko. Kailangan magtiyaga at mahirap ang buhay........

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites