Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ika 1 ng Abril 2009: Birthdays in the Family


It's MD's birthday today.......... and also Moshi's, our mischievous and lovable pooch. That they share a birthday must be destiny...... They love each other. Among the dogs, MD took a fancy on Moshi when he came into our lives. She's no longer as keen on dogs as the rest of us. But it is agreed that she will inherit Moshi at the right time and will be responsible for caring for him henceforth.

After greeting MD, I went to work. It was a bit late. I came to work hallucinating after sleeping the entire trip complete with head banging. I feel so sleepy these days. I don't know why. I feel I have been getting more sleep than I used to.... although it's still not enough. I still would like to get a full uninterrupted eight-hour sleep. I always seem to be getting the headache too because my sleep during the trip would always be interrupted. I have been getting power naps at lunch. But why am I craving for more? I thought one needs less sleep as one ages... Could it be that it works backwards for me? Am I getting younger? Fat chance..... I better wake up.

It's two days to our trip and I am still unruffled. I am not a panicky person up until the very last minute when disaster happens. In fact, I am looking forward to tonight as we celebrate MD's birthday.

And beware..... it's April's Fools Day...... don't be fooled......

PS: Naayos ang iskedyul sa eskwelahan kahapon. Parang idineklara na rin na wala na lang kaming pasok sa susunod na linggo. Dahil maliit na eskwelahan lang kami, madaling gawin ang mga ganitong desisyon. Karamihan kasi magbabakasyon din kaya walang gustong pumasok. Pabor sa kin ito at siguradong pagod ako galing sa biyahe. Yun nga lang maghahabol din ako sa leksyon. Sana habaan na lang ang termino para sapat ang oras sa pag-aaral.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites