Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ika 18 ng Marso 2009: Last Minute Instructions

Concerned about the absence of my helper for sometime, I tried to make her remaining two days in the house fruitful by asking her to take care of stuff which we could not probably do when we would be maimed with one less personnel. She appeared cheerful even with the tasks I gave her. Perhaps, the thought of going home helps bring joy. We re also helping her prepare for that much awaited trip. She needs funds, luggage, and guidance. We'd like the trip to be a memorable one for her......... but not to the point that she won't return to us. She should miss us too and the comfort of her second home. She said that she wants to stay with us because she especially cares for my son. As she hails from Bacolod, my son's request is a meal of Chicken Inasal. I was laughing upon learning this and I couldn't help share with hubby.

A meeting was set early today. Yesterday, I missed going to my class because of some rush work I had to do for this morning's meeting. I was told rather late. This is part of my problem with this office. I don't know where I stand. The new boss indeed gave me back the job but not the responsibilities. I was supposed to do the work but she gave the document to another person. I made it clear I am ready to be reintegrated. She promised she won't be influenced..... but action speaks louder than work. That single action alone told me she would also be like a puppet of the old dispensation. We are back to square one. I did the work as instructed. A good soldier is supposed to follow. not question orders. But I do hope to raise the question sometime when an appropriate opportunity come by. I am just afraid the new boss is falling into the old trap. The clique has surely booby-trapped the place very well.

I wanted to come to the office early but the motivation to do so is once again low. I delayed my trip a bit to take care of some chores at home giving last minute instructions to all concerned. Hubby took a leave today and planned to take care of some domestic chores too. The hot sun hurt my eyes as I stepped out of the house and journey to the place which has been hurting me the past three years...... ouch.......

PS: Babalik na sa Amerika ang kaibigan ko at ang anak niya. Isa sa pinakamasarap na pakiramdam ay ang pag-uwi sa tahanan. Kahit maliit lang ang bahay, walang tatalo sa kapayapaan ng loob sa sariling tahanan. Tuwing aalis ka, hahanap hanapin mo ang ginhawa ng tahanan kapiling ang mga mahal sa buhay.

Paalam kaibigan at nawa'y maging ligtas at maaliwalas ang paglalakbay niyo ng iyong anak......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites