Monday, December 8, 2008

Ika 9 ng Disyembre 2008: Whimsical Cabinet


I thought I will come to office early today but the cabinet that Ago painted looks like a blast from the past..... it looks whimsical but not in a good way. I wanted him to copy a faux finished mirror frame inside MIL's room but it was not done to my liking. I had to take matter into my own hands. I told him to simply paint it chocolate brown. MIL will be arriving tomorrow from BIL's home and I don't want to cause her heart attack when she sees the cabinet.

Our new boy assistant needs guidance too. I left instructions for him before leaving for work. So far, he has done a good job of tidying our garage and organizing the tools cabinet. He's now into our improvised stockroom.

Reaching Makati, I decided to pass by the main building to see my friend. We had an early lunch and tried to catch with some stuff. She's my friend who had problems with her boss and it seems there is a resolution. It turned out that resolution triggered a lot of reactions. I think she is quite pleased with how things turned out. That's good for her.

Finally, I headed to my dungeon, I mean office, to blog, I mean to work of course......

PS: Maaliwalas na sa bahay dahil tapos na halos yun ginagawa sa loob. Pag nagbigay ng quotation yun gagawa ng gate, maguumpisa na naman ang trabaho. Si Ago uumpisahan din yun zen fountain at landscaping na ididisenyo sa harapan ng bahay. Walang katapusan ang pagpapagawa sa bahay........

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites