Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ika 4 ng Disyembre 2008: Another Emergency Leave


I didn't expect that I would take another leave today but our shih tzu gave birth at dawn today and one puppy needs monitoring. I was up the entire time she was giving birth and I couldn't explain the exhilirating experience in witnessing birth and life. Truly marvelous...... I could have been a vet if it were not for my aversion to blood and needles and all those medical stuff. Maybe, I couldn't be a vet......

I wanted to go to the office but my heart wants me to stay behind and look after the dogs. I was asking hubby if he could take a leave as the workers need supervision as well. He couldn't. With two forced leaves to spare, I decided to take another leave. Anyway with a big headache like what I have right now, I would be useless.

So I am home performing the dual role of vet and foreman. I am really keeping an eye on the dogs and from time to time checking the workers. In reality, I would rather do this....... Why are the things we love doing not the things we do? Just asking.....

PS: Kailangan ko matulog para makabawi sa puyat. Alas tres na ng umaga ako nakatulog at mga tatlong oras din nanganak yun aso. Pero di pa rin ako makatulog gayong tahimik naman ang bahay at walang tao kundi ako at ang dalawang kasama namin. Yun mga trabahador naman nasa labas nagtratrabaho..... Ang dami kasing pwedeng gawin at ang pagtulog ang naisasakrisyo ko. Kailangan umidlip kahit sandali.......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites