Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ika 11 ng Disyembre 2008: My Feel Good Day


I designated today as my day and I ain't going to the office. This day is long overdue. I am going out with my equally stressed out friend, V...... We set this day to do something that would make us feel better.

Having decided to take a day off, I have to fully maximize this day. I am putting order in my life as well so I have to do things that have been pending for so long in the morning. First, I need to go to my son's school to settle our account. Then, I will bring my car to the service center for its long-overdue (by 5k kms) routine check.

By afternoon, I am free to do as I wish with the day. I am thinking of going to the hair saloon, having a nice lunch or snacks or whatever is applicable, maybe have my nails done, and capping it with a massage at my favorite spa. I have not had a massage for a long time..... I am craving for it. I am going to make every second of this day my bliss.....

PS: Me bago na naman ako boss sa opisina at panibagong panimula na naman. Panay special projects kasi nabibigay sa akin dahil sa di pangkaraniwang sitwasyon sa sarili kong opisina. Ok lang naman din. Natutuwa nga ako at mga matataas na opisyal ang boss ko. Minsan mas madali pa makatrabaho ang mga taong matataas kesa sa mga langaw......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites