Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ika 19 ng Disyembre 2008: Passport Renewal


Today, the kids and I are going to DFA to renew our passports. The kids have been primed up to wake up early much to their chagrin as today is the first day of the Christmas break of my middle daughter and son. I told them they can sleep in the car. This task is one of the pending things which I have long delayed as it requires too much effort to round out all the kids, wake them up early in the morning, drive through tight city and Christmas rush traffic, compete for parking, and wait for a loooooooooooooong time. Anyway, this is a necessary evil that we must get over with.

Eldest daughter is also pushing me on doing this as she wants to participate in an exchange program comes summer. Middle daughter and my son are not so enthusiastic but they want to have their passports renewed or we end up leaving them in the extreme case of war or invasion if they don't have passports. They hate the thought and that is enough motivation.

There's still much more to do. Eldest daughter wants to go to MOA after having our passports processed. My son wants to go to Cartimar because he wants to buy a scorpion, I want to go there to get the cage I ordered for the cockatiels. Middle daughter is not very keen on going anywhere because she wants to attend there cheering practice.

After circling the house, we went our way. Just before we reach the village gate, I remember I need a calling card as I want to call a couple of people. We set off again. As we reached the curb, I asked if they got their school IDs just in case. Of course they didn't have it. Why should I even ask. We returned home another time telling the kids to get their IDs.

If this is an indication of what lies ahead today.... I'd say we are in for a ride....

PS: Isa itong DFA sa hindi ko gustong pinupuntahang ahensiya.....matao, magulo, at pati yun mga empletado minsan mahirap kausap... Hay naman talaga...

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites