Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ika 5 ng Disyembre 2008: Ballistic

I am reporting to work today after two days of absence...... not as if I am missed. I want so much to stay home at care for the dogs and see the finished product of the landscaping project. But it is a school day and I don't miss school. And this is my bread and butter and an integral part of my daily routine. And off I went after instructing my helpers on the new puppies and also the workers in finishing the landscaping.

Shaking off the sluggishness, I tried to accomplish things that I need to do..... that includes school stuff. Whenever I am in a rush, I focus on one task at a time to get as much done as possible. However, distractions lurks..... blogs to visit, sites to check, phone calls to make, bills to pay, some errands. The list can be endless. I have to lose myself in the work and forget all other things. So far, so good.....

In a while, I will set off for school. My school calendar suddenly went from normal to ballistic. Midterm examinations are scheduled next week.... and the students have not done enough requirements to provide sufficient basis for computing the midterm grade. That means conducting make-up classes for requirements.... The good news is we will be having our Christmas party on the 20th and the bad news is they want grades submitted before that. If we don't submit grades, we cannot attend the party???!!!!

Anyway, it's another weekend. I am looking forward to finally decorating our home. The workers are about done in their work. I will get another contractor for exterior work to primp up our home for the holiday. My dwindling resources will soon be replenished with hubby's car finally sold. And I could continue the work on the rest of the house.....

PS: Kailangan ng anak ko ng boy scout uniform niya ngayon kaya ipinahanap ko sa kasama ko para ilagay sa bag niya. Nung nakita na niya sa cabinet ng anak ko at nakita ng anak ko, sinabi nito sa kanya na, "Hoy ate malaki na ako." Ibinalita ito ng kasama ko sa akin. Hindi ko kasi alam ang itsura ng boy scout uniform niya. Yun nakuha pangcub scout pala yun. Wala pala siyang boy scout uniform. Nung tinatanong ko pag baba niya kung hindi pwede yun, sinabi niya na pangcub scout nga yun. Hindi na nga pala nagshoshorts pag grade 6 na. Pero nung panahon namin nakashorts naman ang mga kaklase namin lalaki hanggang grade 6. Napilitan tuloy ako magbigay ng pera para makabili siya ng boy scout uniform. Binata na yata ang anak ko.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites