Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ika 29 ng Disyembre 2008: Vegging Out

I was supposed to meet up with my SATC set but the date went pffft. There are so many appointment to keep now and finding time is rather difficult for all.

The morning was spent talking to my iron work contractor. Their work is delayed because some materials are not available. Their supplier is closed since the 15th. He promised he would remedy the situation. My boy assistant brought his cousin for masonry work. He made his estimate of the work and we agreed on a contract price. They would start this afternoon. A post which will be part of the support of the gate should be finished ASAP.

I decided to just spruce up the house and veg out since I also really need to relax for full recovery. That is if there is not anything better to do..... But it seems hubby and I will be going to buy pet supplies later.

Today would also be a good time for a movie date with the girls and our helpers but my eldest daughter went out with her friends. I reset the date to tomorrow. We are going to watch Desparadas 2.

Whatever the day brings, I would just float and go with the tide .....

PS: "Malamig ang simoy ng hangin, Kay saya ng bawat damdamin, Ang tibok ng puso sa dibdib, Para bang hulog na nang langit........" Kaya lang mas sumasakit ang leeg ko sa lamig. Pero ang sarap magtulog dahil malamig..... brrrrr

Minsan minsan lang namin maranasan ang malamig na klima dito kaya ninanamnam namin ng husto ang malamig na klima tuwing kapaskuhan hanggang mga Pebrero. Maging magaan kaya ang buhay kung malamig ang klima dito kesa sa mainit na klima? Isa sa mga kuro kuro sa pag-asenso ng mga bansa ay me kinalaman sa klima. Sinasabi na yun mga bansang umasenso ay me malamig na klima na dahilan kung bakit mas produktibo ang mga tao dun. Naniniwala ba kayo dito?

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites