Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ika 22 ng Disyembre 2008: Three Days to Christmas

Just three days before Christmas and I am here at the office even if my mind and heart are somewhere else...... I want so much to spend more time at home with the kids and my pets. There are just too many activities........ sometimes it is good to stop amid all this madness and just reflect on the true meaning of Christmas. Christmas is a more solemn occasion for us and rightly so because it is the day Christ was born.

Anyway, my head is wrapped in a mentholated Chinese medicine I applied on my aching forehead and shoulder sore from all the stress I am getting lately. I am getting less sleep these days with all the activities. I am thankful school is over and I have miraculously complied with the requirement way ahead of time. Thank God!

Home is still busy with all the remodeling and renovation work. I don't think we will finish everything before Christmas but I am pretty sure we will have a better and more secured home next year.

Two more days of endurance........ maybe one and a half days......pleeeeeeeease! I need to ran errands too..... bills have to be paid, things have to be bought.... I also have to meet friends..... tis the season of renewing ties.... In dizzying pace of the days before the big event, I cannot live through Christmas without sharing with family and friends.

PS: Bukas pupunta kami ulit DFA... eto yun balik namin matapos na masorpresa kaming malaman na hindi ka pala agad ipaprocess pag punta mo dun..... bibigyan ka lang ng appointment........ BW.....S...T talaga!

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites