Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ika 7 ng Disyembre 2008: Partial Christmas Decoration

Brainchild's break......

After doing a thousand and one errands, I finally mustered enough strength to start our Christmas decoration. It can't be completed because Ago was still painting MIL's cabinet. For this reason, I can't put up the Christmas curtains in the ground floor. But I put the golden motiff curtains in the second floor.

We hired one of the workers as regular errand boy in the house to take care of ooncerns that my two helpers couldn't handle particularly the upkeep of the outside premises. He will also help in taking care of the pets as we are beginning to really be involved in breeding programs for dogs and birds. I am a bit apprehensive but I will see the developments in the next days and weeks.....

In the afternoon, we set out to visit the bird breeder who got one of our dogs to get a flight cage for the birds and another pair of birds and then we went to the grocery. I called my eldest daughter who volunteered to help in putting up the Christmas decorations to ask our new errand boy and the helpers to put out the Christmas tree and all decors.

We reached home and immediately had dinner. After dinner, we finally came to decorate our home partially..... The rest will be set up by next weekend or maybe little by little this week.

PS: Kaarawan nga pala ng kapatid ko na naalala ko ng pauwi na kami galing supermarket. Nasabihan tuloy ako n pangalawa kong anak ng, "Ma!" ng me halong pangungutya. Pero ganon talaga kaming magkakapatid.... hindi kami masyadong mapagpakita ng damdamin o sobrang sweet sa isa't isa. Masaya naman ang mga pagkikita namin. Me mga tradisyon din kaming sinusunod pero hindi lang kami palabati sa mga birthday o kahit anong okasyon.

Happy Birthday na rin sa kapatid ko. Ayan binati ko na rin. nasira ang aming tradisyon......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Na-enganya na rin akong maglinis ng tuluyan at maglagay ng Christmas Decor. Salamat sa motivation ng post na ito!

brainchild said...

Hi Mahalia,

Kailangan talaga imotivate ang sarili sa pagbabagong anyo ng bahay para sa Pasko. Malapit na magmukahang Pasko talaga ang bahay namin.

brainchild said...

@Lexie
My decors are two years old and so I call them vintage. I try to add a piece or two each year. I like the look of traditional decors. I want so much to have a fresh pine tree but it's just not possible where I am......

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites