Monday, December 29, 2008

Ika 30 ng Disyembre 2008: Lazy for You

We were supposed to go to the market to buy our food provision till the New Year but backed out because of sheer laziness. I kept stalling on returning some iron bars to the hardware I bought it from to exchange with other materials because both the body and spirit are not willing......

One of my helpers asked permission to be with her relatives tomorrow evening, New Year's Eve. I granted permission. After all, she stayed with us Christmas Day. The other helper who took her day off on Christmas Day will be staying with us. I guess our boy assistant will also help out. I actually feel guilty about their having to serve us on holidays when they are entitled to rest on these days too. But I also toil and holidays and weekends are suppposed to be my only rest days too. Wll, I am happy enough that we are able to compromise.

This is a day which can go in all directions. I want to organize stuff. There are important documents I need to write. I need to buy some other materials. I need to go to the market. have to buy food for the pets. I also need to beef up our new aviary site and kennel site. I want to get my nails done as well. There are a million things to do and I am so lazy to do all these things.

There is one thing that is certain in my list.... we are going to watch Desperadas 2 tonight.......... the movie date promised to the two girls and my two helpers. The addition of Ogie Alcasid should be interesting.

PS: Hindi pa rin natapos ang gawa sa bahay. Aabutin na ng bagong taon ito. Mukang marami rami pa akong mapapagawa at mauumpisan ako ng gawaan sa bahay..... Dapat maging magandang maganda ang bahay namin matapos lahat ito.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites