Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ika 3 ng Disyembre 2008: Emergency Leave

I learned last night that the workers ended their day at 7:00pm. There is still much work to be done. The tile installation is finished finally....... just some tidying up.

Ago and two workers came for the remainder of the work. MIL wants her new cabinet painted and so that is an additional work. That should just be it..... Ago dropped one worker for being soooooooooo slow.... good! Still, I feel they need serious supervision. I decided to take a leave as I was preparing for work..... again not to rest but to be the foreman. Tough job being a foreman but someone has to do it. While I am at it, I surely will need to do more than that.

For starters, I went out this morning to buy stones needed for the landscaping passing by the pet store to buy supplements for the dogs. I went back home after this task. There are a gazillion things I want to do with my time.....

I want to bring the car to the service station for its periodic check.
I want to start decorating.
I want to organize some stuff.
I need to monitor one dog who is due to give birth within this week, She is digging and appears to be searching for a spot which is an indication she will give birth anytime. That is another job for me. Barring any complications, I will be her ob-gyne. The vet would be on stand by as well.
I want to prepare my midterm exams. I was thinking that I could move examination date to the third week of December like in the past term but the school administrators tightened up their schedule and want grades submitted on the 20th. Oh boy....
I want to have my car wash which I failed to do in the weekend. With my head spinning, I could probably do this one task.....

On a personal and selfish level, I want a massage, hair coloring, do some shopping, sleep all day.....


I am being pulled in all direction.... arrrgghhhhhhh......

PS: Birthday ng isang kaibigan ko na napakahirap tawagan.... ewan ko nga ba..... macelfone, landline sa bahay at opisina....wala pa rin. Nairelay ko na sa asawa niya at nakausap ko na yun kaopisina niya pero siya di pa rin mareach....Baka akala niya manghihingi na naman ako ng pabor at umiiwas. Hoy M.....l, babatiin lang kita sa araw ng iyong pagsibol. At kung di pa rin kita matawagan hanggang mapudpod daliri ko pagtawag, eto katunayan na binati kita ng "Maligayang Kaarawan". Yun application mo ng senior citizen's papadala ko na lang.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites