Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ika 14 ng Disyembre 2008: Household Help

Brainchild's break......

There is going to be a black out today and I am starting things early. As usual, there are tons of things to do.

Yesterday proved fruitful and we were able to complete tasks as planned. Today, hubby will tend to his birds with the help of our boy assistant. He bought new stuff for them. Interior Christmas decoration has to be finished today. I am changing all bed linens too using new ones for the holiday.

My dogs need bathing too and they need my touch. It seems no one can do a good job of a real grooming time for them than me. One helper does it whenever I can't but it is not the same than when I do it. In fact, this is true for almost anything. That is not to discount their importance in our household. It's just that I have a way of doing things leaving no stone unturned. With them, there is always something amiss..... Then again, life would not be bearable without household helpers. For a time, we can cope. The children would help wash the dishes and clean the house but in time they will grumble. I feel more stressed out because aside from doing all the house work, I also have to attend to my other work.

This is probably one of the things that Pinoys who choose to settle abroad miss. They need to get use to a life without household help that they probably got used to in here. So for all my rantings about how my helpers would be remiss at times, I really love them and appreciate their making my life easier.

Later, we are going to Church to thank the Lord for everything we have. I am praying for my eldest daughter too who is taking her NMAT as I write this. I pray too for strength to deliver work I have to do this week.

PS: Nagagalit na naman ang bunso kong anak sa akin dahil di ko siya pinaglaro ng computer. Me eksaminasyon kasi sila at kailangan niyang mag-aral. Me note ang teacher niya sa diary na hindi maganda ang tayo niya sa ibang subjects niya. Eto na naman yun pagkakataon na kailangan maging matigas kahit na magalit pa siya para rin sa ikabubuti niya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sali ka sa Christmas blog parade ha?

brainchild said...

aba oo naman sasali ako jan.... san ba yan?

ano na pala nangyari dun sa initiative ni dfish? tuloy ba yun? out of circulation ako lately at naghahabol sa mga trabaho.

Anonymous said...

dalawin mo si DFish, na tag ka na nya. Medyo hintay ko bago mag pasko sa pag lalagay ng Prayer brigade dahil magiging puro tag na lang ang laman ng site ko kung sasabay sabayin ko, kaya hintay ako baka next week, tag ulit kita roon. ok lang?

brainchild said...

ok lang Mahalia. Ganyan na rin timetable ko sa prayer brigade at maluwag luwag na siguro ako bago magpasko.

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites