Friday, December 12, 2008

Ika 13 ng Nobyembre 2008: Appointments

Brainchild's break......

Little by little, things are clearing up at home. But another job is about to start. I might not be able to put the trimmings on top of our main door until the work on the gate and the garage is finished. Well, there has to be some sacrifices if things are to work out right. The contractor said that they will be working on it for two weeks..... that right smack on Christmas day. Well, at least our frontage will be complete by New Year. And that could make hiding from grandchildren, relatives, and friends easier. We could just pretend we're not home.......

Ago has not shown himself since I paid him for the balance of the work done. He was asking for an advance bonus which I did not give. That gives me the freedom to look for other contractors to do the fountain on the fence... It is probably a good thing.....

Today, there are tasks and appointments to keep..... I have agreed to view two male pomeranians we are considering to buy as mate for our female pomeranian. We might visit one today. I am also looking for a nice male adult shih tzu to strengthen our breeding program. Hubby also wants to buy some bird stuff at Cartimar. I might buy a pair of lutino cockatiels as well if the price is right. Our animal kingdom is surely growing. These pets make our weekends lively with all the sights and sounds in our home. They have become truly a part of our family..... I couldn't imagine life without them. And with my new boy assistant, I am hoping that they will get all the love and care that they need.

I have to get my car at the service center too. That's another major expense. I noticed this sign in their office on a 0% interest for six months using a credit card. I will surely avail of that.

With Christmas fast approaching, I need to finish our Christmas decoration today. I have installed the gold Christmas curtains. Tomorrow, the bed linens will be replaced with new ones that would add a Christmas flavor in our bedrooms. Our home will be ready for our Christmas gatherings with friends and families soon.

My day begins right now..........

PS: Mag-eexam ang anak ko ng National Medical Admission Test bukas para magqualify sila sa Medicine Proper. Sana naman ay maipasa ng anak ko ito para matupad ang pangarap niya at namin na maging doktor siya. Good luck anak!

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites