Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ika 2 ng Oktubre 2008


The day after a holiday in the middle of the week is a rather difficult day to hurdle. There is the feeling of sluggishness after a break and anticipation as the weekend is just lurking. And I must get through the day even with a big headache.

I exercised utmost patience going to work as I tried to haggle with a middle-aged woman seated on the passenger front seat of the van. She asked me first where I was headed and I told her my destination is the last stop. She told me she was having a hard time and kept showing me her foot. I was willing to give in to whatever was her preference but she wouldn't move even when earlier she was seated in the middle until the other passenger got off. I held my tongue in saying something sarcastic or hurtful and just got inside the van ranting inside. It was good I did that because I noticed she limped a bit when she got off.

There are also changes in my calendar due to the cancellation of some activities I need to attend. Tomorrow's fun day will not push through. I need to conduct make-up classes tomorrow morning for my Tuesday class. This means I need to take off from work tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is my son's field trip as well. So we must prepare his food and stuff he needs to bring. Arrangement with Manong Bus Driver needs to be made as well.

Oh boy, am I looking forward to the weekend.

PS: Kahapon pinilit kong ikondisyon ang sarili ko na mag-ayos ng mga dokumento namin sa bahay...... pero talagang tamad na tamad akong gawin ito. Natatambak na ang mga dokumento, resibo at sari-saring papel na kailangan iayos. At habang nabubunton ay lalo ko naman kinatatamaran gawin. Imbes na gawin ko ito, naghanap pa ako ng lakad. Siguro isang matinding pagbatok sa sarili ang kailangan ko gawin para maumpisahan ito.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites