Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ika 15 ng Oktubre 2008


I expected calm today after two days of chaos. This morning, the internet was not working. So there was relative calm and I was able to concentrate on what I needed to do. After lunch, internet service has been restored. Sometimes, I feel that technology has been cramping our already cramped existence. I often wonder how much help it has given mankind and what are the woes it brings. It's a matter of discipline one might say. But really now........left on our own devices, do we really spend productive time in front of our computers?

As I am groping for answers, I am again exposed to so many distractions..... websites to surf, bloghopping, looking for just about anything and I need to work on my reviewer for tonight. Some questions remained unanswered and I tried looking for answers in the net. Thanks to Wiki, I have completed my reviewer. This time technology works for me.

Still, I need to finish my final exams and my gray matter rather than technology would let me finish it. I am also wary of a call from the top official on my new surprise assignment. I submitted an output yesterday and I have not been called yet. You know the feeling of uncertainty when you don't know exactly how things will turn out and yet you can't make any move. That's how I feel right now.

PS: Matatapos na naman ang araw pero mag-uumpisa ulit para sa akin sa kabilang organisasyon na kabilang ako. Masaya pero mahirap din ang maraming trabahong dapat gawin. Di ko naman mabitawan dahil sa pangangailangan.... lalo na ngayon at me krisis sa buong mundo. Maswerte na nga ako at me trabaho pa ako.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites