Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ika 6 ng Oktubre 2008




Find something that motivates you to get up and get moving.


I felt I couldn't find the something that would motivate me as I was ambivalent about going to work this morning. But I was able to push myself to go to the office and was very late. The only reason I reported for work is we might be called to the Senate today.

Yesterday at lunch, my daughter was reminding her Dad about the payment for their National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) in preparation for their Medicine proper next year. I butted in saying I thought they didn't have to take that being Intarmed students. She said it's just formality and nobody has ever failed it. I said then why do they have to take it if it's just formality...... so they have something to pay for. I didn't stopped right there. I was trying to be funny and added you are not thinking about making history. My daughter just kept quiet. Oooooops........... it didn't fly. I always thought my children think I'm funny. I didn't realize as they grow that their sense of humor might change.

The planned meet up with my friends pushed through even if I had to make a side trip to the vet to buy medicine for my sick dog. They all understood my little errand as we are all dog lovers. As expected, it was an enjoyable time albeit the condition of my friend but even this has been made fun of as one of my friends told her that she will die late because she is a masamang damo (bad person). These ladies' day out are always rambunctious occasions as four opinionated friends share facets of life unabashedly. We don't always agree on things which adds color and fun to the discussions which turn sardonic at times. We don't get to hook up frequently and whenever we do we make sure we go home gasping for breath after hours of laughter. I am happy that even in this way we could lighten up the load of my friend. We are thinking about going out again next week before her scheduled operation.

Well, I was relishing about last night when my boss's staff texted that today's interpellation is postponed for tomorrow.........yipeeeeeeeee..... I am rejoicing on the inside as I have to maintain respectability and cannot really show my colleagues how happy I am.

So here I am taking it easy. There are tasks to do but it can wait....wait till I am back to my manic self.

PS: Napakainit ng panahon pero pag hapon umuulan naman. Sa gabi medyo malamig din. Tuloy, ang dami na naman nagkakasakit. Nadale yun anak ko nung isang linggo. Nakabawi naman na siya at naagapan namin. Pero marami pa rin akong kakilalang nagkakasakit ng ubo at sipon at lagnat..... yun kapatid ko, ang anak niya,, yun anak ng kaopisina ko, yun kapitbahay ng pamangkin ko, yun kasambahay ng kaibigan ng kaibigan ko, at marami pang iba.

Minsan nga, bumili kami ng ventolin para sa anak ko sa botika at walang stock. naubusan daw. Ano yan? Senyales ng isang communidad na hinihika. Isipin mo naubusan ng stock. Minsan naman isang klase ng antibiotics yun walang stock. Kaya malaking negosyo ang botika ay dahil laging me taong nagkakasakit....... di ba Mercury?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mahirap talaga magkasakit, lalo na akong natatakot kung mga bata ang nagkakasakit dahil yung pangalawa ko 29 days pa lang na intensive care na dahil nag ka RSV, hindi ko na iispellengin dito dahil siguradong di kaya ng powers ko. salamat na lang at yung pangatlo ko ay ipinanganak ng summer at di winter na tulad ng pangalawa. Ingat lang lagi sa sakit pati na ang mga doggies. *Abot ng mainit na Calamansi Juice.

brainchild said...

sinabi mo pa. kaya nga ako pagpapasok na ang tag-ulan nakahana na yun gamot na pang asthma ng anak ko. itong bunso ko pa naman napakarami ng sakit na pinagdaanan. mahirap pag bata. kung pwede nga lang hingin na lang yun sakit nila.

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites