Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ika 16 ng Oktubre 2008


Still, no word from the top official..... and I get more anxious this way. You know the feeling, you submit a document.... and you don't get anything..... Did she trash it? Was it perfect? Did she find me incapable that she had to tap somebody else for the job? Or did I do a magnificent job and she trusted my output so much that she went ahead in using it for whatever purpose she intended to use it. But please inform me! I don't care if you had to disparage me for producing a mediocre output nor raise hell in telling me I'm an idiot. I need a feedback ASAP. I'm an OC and I think too much......

Well, I should understand that the top official is a very busy person. The work is just in its initial stages. I was actually told that a task force will be organized and I would be a part of it. But still I freak out not knowing what happens next. I might need to reorganize my life once again if I will be working on this special assignment. While the new assignment fazes me, I am always up to the challenge of something new, something tough. And there are so many things to consider................ the kids, my pets, school, my social life, my regular work....... darn. That's a lot to think about.

Sometimes, I think normalcy might be good for me. It seems I am always pulled out to do something here. Counting this new assignment, I have worked for 3/4 of the top officials in this Department which entailed working closely as well with the one at the topmost in some cases. I am not sure if this means I must be doing something good or I couldn't function in a normal environment. Special assignments puts one on call anytime. There's no distinction anymore on what is working hours and personal time...... Depending on the boss, there are certain privileges. One allowed me and my colleague to do telecommuting which is good for me. At least, I can ensure that home is in order even as I work. I am believer that a worker functions best when he/she is able to put his/her home in order first.

Loss in this thought, I am still waiting for a feedback from the top official as I could't get past my OCness today.......

PS: Natapos ang unang review class ko kagabi. Bukas sana itutuloy pero humiling ang mga estudyante na sa susunod na linggo na ganapin. Madali naman ako pumayag at ng mabakante din ang linggong ito sa akin at baka biglang me malaking trabaho akong gagawin.

Kung ihahambing ko ang sarili ko bilang estudyante nung araw sa mga estudyante ko ngayon ay malayo ng pagkakaiba. Kami noon hindi kami basta makahiling ng mga gusto namin mangyari sa mga professor namin lalo na yun mga matatanda na sinauna ang ugali. Matibay at malawak ang puwang ng mga estudyante at professor noon. Hindi pwede yun basta mo lalapitan, kakausapin, at hihingan ng pabor.

Me mga alituntunin ang mga universidad o eskwelahan na napasukan ko sa pakikipag-mabutihan sa mga estudyante. Nasa alituntunin na ito ang di pagtanggap ng regalo o anuman pabor na galing sa estudyante. Hindi ipinagbabawal ng tahasan pero di rin inaayunan ng administrasyon ng eskwelahan ang pakikipagmabutihan sa mga estudyante sa labas ng paaralan. Pero bakit ang daming kaso ng nagiging magkasintahan o mag-asawa na guro at mag-aaral????

Sa akin, mabuti na rin yun me bukas na komunikasyon ang guro at mag-aaral. Nakakatulong yun walang puwang na namamagitan sa dalawang partido para mas magkaunawaan. Basta hindi lang aabusuhin ang kaluwagan na ito ay mas makakabuti sa pag-usad ng edukasyon.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites