Monday, October 13, 2008

Ika 14 ng Oktubre 2008


Rainy Tuesday and I need to bring hubby to the airport. Well, he prepared well and put his headlights on auto mode. Last time I brought him to the airport, I left his headlights on and got his battery drained. It's good that his new car has this feature. I was supposed to go straight to the office but I woke up late and didn't have a chance to prepare for work. After dropping him off, I headed home.

Midway through my travel, the windshield and the glass at the back and even the window glass were frosting. After sometime, I couldn't see anything. I started to panic and couldn't think straight. I was looking for the defogger but kept pushing the wrong button. I had to stopped at a certain point because really there was nothing I could see. I nearly hit a street sign. I got out and wipe the windshield from outside. Maybe, the other motorists were wondering what I was doing. I got back in the car. I realized my stupidity when I drove off again and finally hit the wiper which cleared the windshield. I still couldn't see at the back. I called hubby but he wouldn't answer. Maybe, he was checking in. In my calmer state, I saw what I was looking for and hit it right. I drove the rest of the way back home.

Because of this, I was late again. As I left the house, I was thinking if the top official would be looking for me this morning. I didn't hear from her yesterday afternoon. But I have not received any message from her secretary until....... I got a text message saying the top official has some instruction for me...... and I was still on the road..... drats, drats, and more drats..... I texted that I brought my husband to the airport and that I was still on the road. I told the secretary that if the top official does not need to talk to me to just bring the document in the office. There was no reply after that. I texted her again as soon as I arrived in the office. She said for me to proceed to their office which is the office of the top boss since the top official is also the chief of staff of the top boss.

The top official wasn't there but the documents were left with the secretary. She told me that the documents couldn't be taken out of their office as these are confidential..... drats, drats, and more drats.....So I would be working there. That means I would be hob-nobbing with all the officials of our Department..... cool.

I started reading the documents which are financial reports...... OMG, that means I would be learning it as I do it. Anyway, it is helpful to me as well. Why? My reviewer for my class has some financial cases. By the time I am done doing this work, I would be adept in tackling the financial cases. Talk about hitting two birds with one stone.... and it all happen today.

PS: Maaga sana ako gigising pero pinapak ako ng lamok kagabi. Gustong gusto pa naman nila na sa me tenga mo sila magliliparan at maririnig mo yun pag bzzzzzzzzzz nila. Kailangan kong maglagay ng kontra lamok sa kalagitnaan ng tulog....kainis. Kaya nahirapan ako gumising at masakit ang ulo ko. Pag tag-ulan, isa yan lamok sa mga perwisyong dumadating. Nakakatakot pa ang banta ng dengue. Tuloy bago ako umalis nagbigay ako ng instruksyon sa kasama ko sa bahay na mag-ispray ng pampatay ng lamok. Mahirap na madale ng dengue at masakit sa ulo mapuyat dahil sa lamok.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites