Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ika 10 ng Oktubre 2008


One rainy Friday morning..... what a really good time to catch up on sleep. But I am still home doing work as instructed by our top official on our way home at dawn yesterday. I was too sleepy to do it yesterday. Thanks to technology.......telecommuting makes working possible anywhere...... a boon to my office but a bane to us, the overworked and underpaid worker. I am feeling lazy but don't want to waste my leave just sleeping. Besides, the canceled fun day is reset for today. So that might be something to look forward to today.

My son is on a field trip again, this time to watch a play by Repertory Philippines, Mulan. Btw, she along with Belle, are two of my favorite Disney characters. If they are real, they would be women of substance or women who matter. I hope Manong Bus Driver can fetch him. MBD moonlights as guardian of the school at night, not exactly the guard as he has decision-making authority (I think) being related to the owners. It's hard to commute when it's raining. I will be monitoring him again. His sisters are envious that he's been on field trips for two Fridays already.

Oh well, I gotta go on this late Friday morning to have fun......

PS: Wala na akong aabutan shuttle service kaya sa Alabang na naman ako sasakay. Mahirap at maputik, matao, makalat,........ arggggggggghhhhh. Yoko na pumasok!

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites