Monday, October 6, 2008

Ika 7 ng Oktubre 2008


The usual stuff on a Tuesday. I am trying to pressure myself into doing more school work in the coming days. There is the Cambridge exams review classes and the finals for one subject. Fortunately, I have taught the other subject I am handling and I would just recycle my previous exams.....ssssssshhhhhhhhhh.

On the way to work this morning, I was answering the reviewer to guide me in the conduct of the review class. I am teaching business studies and the reviewer pointers deal with practically all business subjects; marketing, management, human resource development, finance, production, and even economics. The reviewer does not have an answer guide which could have been a big help. The problem is Cambridge examiners might have a different treatment of the questions and cases than how I would treat it. Oh well, what can I do? But make the most out of it. Since I am no expert in all the subjects, I skipped some questions and would need to review some concepts particularly on finance and marketing.

I arrived at my destination a bit groggy from answering the reviewer the entire trip. I tried to take a short detour to the ATM but our salaries has not been credited yet..... and my creditors are lining up.

I am expecting to be at the Senate later for as usual, JPEPA interpellation. We have been there too frequently that we have become familiar faces to the guard-on-duty and he no longer asks for our ID. We would just smile at him and he would give us the visitor sticker. We could actually hold office at the Senate.

As my day unfolds, I think i am going back my bizarre self.

PS: Bakit ba pag me hinahanap ka hindi mo makita? Lalo na pag nagmamadali ka. Asahan mo di makikita yun. Pag di mo naman kailangan ayun at nagpapakita..... Bakit ba ganyan magbiro ang buhay? Nakakaaburido tuloy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nagtatago talaga ang mga hinahanap na bagay bagay. alam kasi nilang maaburido ang mga taga-hanap. Wowowow! naman sana ay magopisina nga kayo sa Senado para bonga ka day!

Anonymous said...

ay natawa naman ako sa picture parang yung FINAL naging ANAL exam, di siguro ako papasok sa araw na iyon, hehehe

brainchild said...

ako rin ayoko pumasok sa araw na yan... mahirap na baka kung ano makita hehehe

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites