Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ika 23 ng Oktubre 2008

I had to take the morning off from work as I had to bring back my dog to the stud service. The travel was smooth and fast that we reached the stud's place in no time.

We prepped up to prepare the dogs for mating. My bitch (sorry but that is how a female dog is called in dog parlance) would again resist the stud's advances when we put her down. We attempted a number of times. After sometime, I let my dog rest and even cuddled her. Then, I put her down again. This time, the stud owner mustering all his might, tried to help the dogs do their thing while three of us restrained my dog and their dog. It was harder than the first time as the stud couldn't get his momentum. After several tries and with the assistance of the stud owner, the natural thing happened in an unnatural way. So much for the beauty of procreation. I learned that some dogs can't do it naturally and would need assistance in this thing. Thar's why there is a job called shooter which literally means somebody who shoots the stud's thing into the bitch's you know what.....

Anyway after having my dog mated, I paid for the balance of the stud fee. We headed home. Along the way, I heard over the radio that neither October 31 nor November 3 will be declared a holiday.....WHY, WHY, WHY!!!!!!??????? Of all the holidays,All Saints' Day is one of the most tiring. I'll relate my All Saints' Day experiences in due time. The travel was fast and we reached home soon. I changed into my uniform and left. It was so hot when I left home, hotter still when I reached my destination around lunchtime. I still feel tired.

Today is the last day of classes and there is a one week vacation before the start of the second term. But I don't really get a vacation because I got another job and I am a full-time mom to kids and other mammals......The school operates on a trimester basis. The subjects for the second term were opened and I got two subjects for next term...... yehey. For part-timers there is always the uncertainty of not getting a teaching load after every term. Frankly, I don't want that to happen as I could use the extra income ........ not to mention the more important reason of helping me derive some satisfaction as I try to attain self-actualization. I get that through teaching and mentoring students. Classes start on November 3 which I was hoping to be a holiday.

PS: Kagabi pag dating ko sa klase ay binati at kinantahan ako ng mga estudyante ng "Happy, birthday" sa akin. Nakakatuwa at nakakataba ng puso. Dahil maliit lang na kolehiyo ito kung saan nagtuturo ako parang isang pamilya lang kami. Nasa Cebu kasi ang main campus nito at extension campus lang itong nasa Makati.

Bukod sa pagbati ay bumili rin sila ng pizza at coke na pinagsaluhan namin lahat pati na ng mga ibang empleyado ng eskwelahan. Kaarawan din ng isang estudyante kaya parang joint celebration na naman ang nangyari.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites