Friday, October 3, 2008

Ika 4 ng Oktubre 2008


Brainchild's break..... 82 days to Christmas......

The ber months are rather busy months as far as our social calendar are concerned. I notice this truism in my schedule. Tis the time for meeting friends, relatives near and far, and acquaintances long gone from your life. It's like advancing Christmas way.way ahead. A number of holidays are timed in this last quarter which makes it an unproductive time for many offices and spells brisk sales for retailers and service establishments.

I have began my modest halloween decoration. Before, halloween was not a big thing here but commerce changed all of that. In fact, I am thinking of putting up my Christmas decors right after All Saints' Day. But that's not the end of it. Expect an extension of the celebration till after the New Year....... like trying to prolong the end of something that feels good. After that, we hit the sack feeling robbed. Don't we all do? We're back to our bummer of a job with bills up to our necks from our relentless Christmas shopping spree. Some of us may have began shopping. I used to do that.

On this Saturday, the thought just hit me. I am thinking........ should my practical side dictate what to do and I let go of all the trimmings that come with Christmas, hide from everyone I know, and let the season pass uneventfully with whatever I can afford shared with the less fortunate? I have been thinking like this for the longest time. I would play the practical side until the merriment of Christmas catches up and I end up shopping at the last minute...... sigh.

Oh well, as they all say Christmas comes just once a year..... that once a year celebration starts a month ago.........

PS: Paano ko na naman pagkakasyahin ang bente kuwatro oras sa isang libo't isang gagawin? Kung me sagot kayo ipaalam lang para hindi na ako nahihirapan mag-isip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people think that a 24-hour day is too long, but for busy people 24 hours is not enough. I really can't give you any suggestions because I don't know how I manage with 3 hours of sleep a day.

Anyway, I tried everything and anything I could with my comments page, I hope you don't get disgusted at me if you still can't. Just email me again if you can't and I'll try again.

Thanks.

p.s. may bagong pa kontest ngayong linggong ito. sana makasali ka...

brainchild said...

I am still lucky to have 5 hours of sleep. With the baby, it sure must be tough for you. Sabi ng matatanda non, pag tulog daw ang baby sabayan ng tulog. Pero mahirap gawin kasi me mga iba pang gagawin para ke baby na pagkatapos magawa ay gising na ulit ang baby.

I think the comment page is working now. thanks for the fix.

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites