Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ika 5 ng Oktubre 2008

Brainchild'd break......



Sumday morning waking up ........ you're always warm at 9:00am. Pillows close...... And I go back to sleep again.......
. This is a 1976 Dionne Warwick's hit. How I wish I could..... But as soon as the Sunday sounds become alive, there's no turning back. That's my reality.

I am meeting up with my Sex and the City set for early dinner later. Come to think of it the four of us somehow blend into the protagonists' characters.... well maybe minus the too liberal thinking on the S word. Two of us are married. In the series, two of them were married. In the movie which I failed to watch due to some funny circumstances, I think Carrie got married. I am definitely not a Samantha nor a Charlotte. I am thinking maybe Carrie or Miranda. Lately, I am becoming more and more Miranda.

PS: Off daw yun isang kasambahay ko ngayon. Sana ako rin, Buti pa sila me off. Gusto ko rin ng off. MAgwelga kaya ako para magka-off ......off.....ofF...... oFF..... OFF........ Wag na lang at baka tuluyan off ang mangyari.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites