Friday, May 8, 2009

Ika 9 ng Mayo 2009: Of Friends and Families

Brainchild's break.....

Weekends are nice because it gives us time to share with family and friends. I have a full weekend beginning today as our clan will gather dinnertime to celebrate my cousin's wedding anniversary and her sister's arrival from UK. I am sure it's gonna be a day of catching up and reminiscing of the past......... things we never get tired of even if the memories are repeated over and over again...... it makes us reconnect somehow and make up for the lost time that we have been adrift as we lead separate lives.

As I reconnect with family members, I miss two friends who I might not get to see this weekend ........ Dayap, coming home for her regular visit and V..... whom I have not seen since she came home. Again, life's many challenges, would sometimes not afford us the chance to be with people we cherish....

In three days, my youngest brother and his family would be on their way to their new life facing new challenges and meeting new people..... I think I will miss them a lot.......... In my quiet moments, I would be choked with emotions thinking my baby brother with whom I share life here is going to be oceans apart.........

PS: Sa wakas nagawa ko na rin na ibalik ang mga dekorasyon ko na itinabi nung Pasko. Mukang tahanan na naman ang aming bahay. Pinatanggal ko rin ang mga sukal sa paligid at nagmumukang gubat na ang bahay. Masarap maglagi sa bahay pag maaliwalas ang kapaligiran....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites