Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ika 26 ng Mayo 2009: Freakin' Hot

The hot blazing sun hurt my eyes as I made my way to my final jeepney ride going to the office. Summer more than made up for the rains dumped on us last month. The heat is blistering............ it's feels like your skin is being fried or baked. It would have been fine while lazing in the beach. But I was in my long-sleeves polo and slacks lugging a hand bag and a tote bag where I put my school stuff........ why wear long sleeves on a hot, summer day? I ran out of short-sleeves blouses especially reserved for summer, that's why.....

The discomfort adds to my ambivalence in seizing what this day offers. As I walked, I had this strong urge to meet a friend for an early lunch, escape the heat, and relax. I reached for my mobile and called her number. The ringing went on...... I gave myself till I reach the road's bend before hanging up and accepting my fate...... that in the heat of summer, I must go where I fear to tread to do what I have to do......

PS: Lumabas na resulta ng pagsusuri ng service center sa laptop ng anak ko. Ang akala namin na simpleng problema ng di pagkonekta sa wifi ay problema sa motherboard......hay talaga naman......Motherboard, nakakadalawa ka na sa min ha! Di na kita matantiya! Nagtext pa ang asawa ko sa kin na ang halaga ng pagpalit ng motherboard na yan at ng baterya na dapat na rin palitan ay kasing halaga na ng halos dalawang laptop. Ano daw sa palagay ko. Pinag-iisipan pa ba yan!

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites