Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ika 10 ng Mayo 2009: Overextended Party

Brainchild's break.......

We just got home from our party. It's past 2:00am. My cousin would not let anyone go. There were singing among the young and some not so young. The men are holed up in the dining hall. The women, that's us, were having a very animated discussion. ED and MD, who are not so comfortable yet around the relatives, wanted to go home. I told my cousin to give them a little distraction. She called her daughter to lend them her laptop.... it worked. MS was having his little party with his cousins in the computer room. It's hard to break up the fun since we rarely see each other as a group. But sooner or later, we had to go....

Once home, I couldn't sleep... must be the coffee my cousin was insisting that we drink. They have this fancy looking coffee machine that can make lattes, capuccino, and espresso. I am not much of a coffee drinker but she was very insistent. I requested that she serve the caramel cake we brought as it goes well with coffee. We were served cappucino.

Wide awake, I decided to upload the photos we took. I lingered for a while and soon my eyes were closing. I had to wake up in a few hours as we need to go to the market. Today is my brother's going away party.

I'm sure my head will be heavy today but we have a party to prepare for........

PS: Nakakita na ako ng ibang gagawa ng TV at electric fan kahapon. Sana nga ay magawa pa.... Kinumpirma niya na timaan nga daw ng kidlat..... Pero parang gusto ko na rin bumili ng bagong TV.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites