Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ika 30 ng Mayo 2009: Headstart

I set out to do my tasks early today..... changed bed linens, clean bathroom, put clothes and clean bed linens in the closets, groomed the dogs. I was done a little after lunch. I was ready to join hubby and middle daughter for our weekly supermarket shopping. I have not been going with them for some weeks now as I was bogged down with so many tasks the past weeks.

Tomorrow we are having a party at home. It's a party conceived out of the blue. Two of my cousins are going back to countries that they are now based. Since most of our relatives have not been to the house, I thought it's a good opportunity to invite them. It helps that we're having a pot luck affair. I won't be so stressed out planning and preparing the meal. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow so we can party al fresco in our pocket garden. It would feel good eating in the middle of a our own forest with our greens and animal noises.

I decided to have a good headstart so that I can concentrate on being a good host tomorrow. It's not much of a party really..... but a simple get together which hopefully would bring in fun and laughter.

PS: Pagkatapos ng mainit na linggo, naririto na yata ang tag-ulan na papawi sa uhaw ng mga lupain. Kaya ang garden ko ayun at nadilihgan ng libre. Berde ang kapaligiran. Gandang pagmasdan. Pero kasabay ng ulan, nandyan din ang mga langaw at lamok na dumadami pag umpisa ng tag-ulan. Kaya kailangan maging maingat at baka magkasakit.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites