Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ika 24 ng Mayo 2009: The Calm before the Storm

Brainchild's break......

I am anticipating a full week this workweek. I am behind on some school work particularly the preparation of the midterm grades and we are on the last stretch. Finals will be in three weeks. In the office, I am all of a sudden involved in work with the leeches...... not a normal thing. I wonder what the game plan is.

I have to prepare for a long week ahead. Later today, I shouldn't have any distraction and I'll be doing my school stuff so that it wouldn't clash with my office work. Its one of those weeks where I couldn't afford to slack off....

PS: Enrolment na ng mga bata. Gaya ng marami, malaking pera ang kailangan para makapag-aral ang mga anak namin. Dalawa pa lang ang naeenrol namin. Malaking pera ang kailangan ng anak ko na magmemedicine proper. Hindi lang tuition ang gastos..... libro, uniporme, mga gamit, at marami pang iba. Pag nag-aaral na, najan pa yun baon araw-araw. Taon-taon tumataas din ang gastusin sa pag-aaral. Paano na kaya pag sabay-sabay na sa kolehiyo ang mga anak namin? Nakakabahala........

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites