Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ika 20 ng Mayo 2009: Mom Goes Too....

After carefully weighing our options, I have decided to go with the kids to Enchanted Kingdom. If they go by themselves, the add-on cost for the kids' transportation will be the same as with me joining and bringing our car. Besides, I feel like it's a nice day to go out today..... There's no school.... And work is not really a matter of life and death..... Actually, I look forward to every opportunity to miss work. Bonding with the kids is definitely one of those opportunities....

I am not telling the two girls my plan. They take their sweet time preparing if they know we are bringing our own car. MS is not too happy though. He asked why there is a need for me to come. I answered him with a question, "Do you know how to go there?".

As I look forward to what this day has to offer, I am just putting this post before I prepare for our outing. So we need snacks, water, change of clothes, sunblock, caps, and of course the camera to capture our adventure. As I prepare to set out for a fun-filled day, I better put all my troubles behind.....

Today, it's EK for this mom and her kids!

PS: Kahapon, nagdesisyon ako na iparamdam na sa bagong pamunuan ng opisina ang kanyang pagwawalang bahala sa patuloy na nagaganap na kalokohan sa aming opisina. Minabuti ko na kausapin na lang siya ng sarilinan imbes na sumama sa isang miting na kasama ang alagad ng dating pamunuan na puros bolahan lang ang nangyayari. Nagpaunlak naman siya mag-usap daw kami.

Di ko na masyado inaasahan ang pagbabago sa opisinang yon kung saan nakatanim na yata ang pang-aabuso ng mga kasamahan ko gawa ng pagpapalaganap nito ng dating pinuno doon na hanggang ngayon me malaking impluwensiya pa rin sa takbo ng opisina namin kahit wala na siya. Kailangan na siguro ng mas matinding aksyon......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites