Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ika 3 ng Mayo 2009: On a Sunday

Brainchild's break.........

It was the break of dawn when I started writing this post unsure if I would finish it. MD and I had just watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on ED's laptop.......three long hours........ maybe longer.... It was worth it though...... a good enduring love story of a man who becomes younger as he ages and a woman he held in esteem all his life.

True enough this post was not finish in one sitting. I'm back after doing our marketing early in the morning and some cleaning chores downstairs. As I try to finish this blog, MS is lurking close by waiting for his chance at this laptop. Once ED wakes up, a monopoly on this laptop will be imposed. Half of the monitor screen in the study is blackened. The other laptop is yet to be brought to the service center.

I retrieved my TV and the electric fan from the repair shop. It turned out that the technician-owner is so saddled with repair jobs, he can't seem to find the time for my TV. Three of his technicians left for greener pasture according to his wife. I should be looking for another shop later today. I hope it is still reparable at reasonable cost. Otherwise, my TV will have its early retirement.

I am thinking of having my car washed and getting a foot spa later........ maybe after lunch. I guess everything will come to a halt around lunchtime as all Pinoys will be glued to their TV sets watching the Pacquiao-Hatton match. Crime rate will probably go down. Economic activities will slow down too. Even appoinments will be rest or canceled in the name of the fight. I will be a curious but not necessarily an interested viewer. That's should be all for me on this Sunday......

PS: Parating na ang kaibigan kong si V......... ngayon galing Canada kung saan nandon ang pamilya nito. Nakapagbakasyon ng wala sa oras ang kaibigan ko dahil sa mahinang order sa kanilang kumpanya...... dahilan para isara ang operasyon ng kanilang kumpanya ng halos isang buwan.

Sana ay walang maging problema ang kanyang paglalakbay at makauwi siya ng maayos. Lahat ay nagmamanman sa napipintong paglaganap ng H1N1 (swine flu) virus.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites