Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ika 22 ng Agosto 2008

A day that promises to be a little slower than the previous ones....

I had to give last minute instruction to my son on his powerpoint presentation for his Science project showing him the CD containing this presentation we worked on last weekend. I failed to print his report because we ran out of ink. I would have to explain that to his teacher in his diary while also telling my son to explain to his teacher the same thing. I copied the word file to the CD as well as proof that the work has been done. That should give my son extra credits.

Like any ordinary workday, I set out to go to work after fulfilling my home duties. Unhurried, I would notice the butterflies, the bugs, the dogs, the growing grass on vacant lots, the soiled grounds, the children as I walked the road. It was quite late but there was still a queue at the terminal for the last van to go to Makati. I made it but it will take quite some time before the van arrived to pick us up. I slept the entire trip waking up briefly whenever a passenger alighted as I was nearest the door.

I arrived at the office late.....

Later, I would meet up with my daughter who is dorming and go home together. It will be a long weekend to look forward to with Monday being a holiday. I imagine it would feel good to just loaf around ........

......and feast on this .....


......Or play with them.....


Is it even possible? Let's see.

PS: Dayap sana nakarating ka na ng maayos. Balik ka na naman sa pagkayod. Mabuti at kahit papano naisingit natin ang lakwatsa natin. Hintayin kita sa susuod na buwan at kelangan natin bumalik sa parlor. Hanggang sa muli.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites