Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ika 27 ng Agosto 2008

With tropical depression "Lawin" looming, please allow me to share the weather forecast for today as shared by a friend.

There will be storms of blessings all over you in the morning, more heavy downpour of love all around you by mid-afternoon, and occasional flashes of laughter and joy by early evening with continuous sweet dreams by midnight. Have a perfect weather!


The Senate Interpellation of JPEPA was reset for the nth time yesterday. Apparently, there were not enough senators to interpellate..... Huh.....how many senators do we have anyway????!!!! We cannot do anything. Our bosses simply accepted our fate. But you know the feeling of anxiety when one wants things done so badly.... That was how I felt. Others shared that feeling. This start-stop feeling can get the better of everyone. But then, who am I to complain..... I am a mere public servant.

So JPEPA is on again today barring any man-made or natural catastrophic event. I am getting tired of all of this. I had to reset attendance to a training course on public speaking I was scheduled to attend today which is part of our human resource development program. Yes, I need regular self-development courses. I have been teaching since 2000 but I feel inadequate speaking publicly at times particularly before an audience of professionals and experts. Such audience intimidates me, I would mumble my words and my mind would refuse to cooperate that I just like to end my talk. It happened a few times that I feel I need to learn something more. Maybe, gain more confidence..... Then again, I have to miss this seminar and it's the only run because not many of us enlist in that program. Maybe, it will be substituted with craft-making or wine tasting in my case.

I have stopped feeling the rush for this JPEPA interpellation after several postponement. I just want to get it over with. So my prayer today is for the Senators to get their act together on JPEPA so that the rest of us may go back to our normal lives. Then again getting it ratified is just the beginning of a new ballgame.

PS: Umuulan na naman..... ibang klase pa naman ang pag-lan ngayon....buhos talaga. Kahapon ng bumuhos ang ulan pauwi na kami. Dun na ako sa me Roxas Boulevard kumuha ng bus kahit tayuan na...... wag na lang ako matraffic at maantala sa pag-uwi. Mabuti ginawa ko ito at ang kasama kong naghintay ng shuttle service ng opisina namin ay di rin nakasakay at punong puno. Ginabi na siya sa pag-uwi niya.

Ang kaibigan kong si Dayap na nasa Hongkong ay nagpadala ng text sa akin nung Biyernes nung isang Linggo na idedeklara na raw ang signal no. 10 dun. Dahil sa bagyong Nuri walang pasok sa eskwelahan at mga tanggapan dun. Tinanong ko kung gaano kalakas ang signal na ganon.... Bihira lang daw dayuhin ng bagyo ang HK pero pag me nakapasok na bagyo siguradong napakalakas nito. Nakapang-alis nga daw siya para madaling lumikas pag me nagyari. Nakakatakot yun di ba. Pinagdasal ko na lang ang kaibigan ko. Sa kabutihang palad wala naman masamang nangyari sa kanya.

Makailan beses na rin nasalanta ang Pilipinas ng malalakas na bagyo. Pati nga America at marami pang bansa. Minsan sabay na me heat wave na nagdudulot ng forest fires sa ilang panig ng mundo at me tornado o hurricane naman sa ibang panig. Ano ba to?

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites