Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ika 3 ng Agosto 2008


Brainchild's break..........in my dreams.

Since I shun the opening crowd, I watched one of the most awaited movies this season last night. And I had a great time with the kids watching The Dark Knight and the much heralded performance of the late Heath Ledger as the Joker. He was menacingly good eclipsing even the performance of Batman himself. The casts gave a respectable performance and it was worth the P560 we paid. It's a dark movie though all throughout. Watching Ledger's chilly performance, I couldn't help but sigh why this promising young man should die tragically. What a waste of talent!

PS: Hay naku, Lunes na naman bukas. Umpisa na naman ng kaguluhan sa buhay ko. Sana wag na matapos tong araw na to.......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites