Monday, August 18, 2008

Ika 19 ng Agosto 2008


Storm ‘Karen’ threatens northern Luzon according to Pagasa and is expected to make landfall tomorrow. Like my life like now seems like a storm is a-brewing as we wait for the next Senate interpellation of JPEPA. Late last night, I was falling asleep as I was preparing a report to be submitted today. I was so tired this weekend even if I took things in stride. I simply cannot escape from certain responsibilities. My helpers, both of them, took some time off on Sunday. Why!!!!!!!!!???? So could I really rest???!!!!!!!!! But they also have certain privileges so I let go.

I was still working on this report conferring with my colleague inside the van on my way to work. I would find out I got an old document which I used as a reference. Drats, drats, and more drats!!!!!!! I would rectify the error in time....... before the boss reads it.

Thing is I have to catch up on my lecture for my class tonight. All of a sudden I would get this text message from the staff of the boss telling me to stand by for possible Senate session at 3:00pm. Oh no......... What about my class?????!!!!!!!!!! Well, I don't really have a choice. So I prepared for the inevitable and resigned myself to missing my class tonight. This is my main preoccupation after all....... Until the staff would once again send a text message telling me there is no Senate session today. Please be ready tomorrow instead.......... Thank goodness, I'm safe .... Things would once again fall into place. Class, in case if you are reading my blog, we have classes tonight come rain or shine ;)

PS: Kaninang nasa tricycle, napansin ko ang ID card ng tricycle driver na nakasabit sa harapan ko. Batang bata ang litrato ng driver na nasa ID. Malayo sa itsura niya ngayon kaya halos di mo na siya mamumukhaan. Siguro mahigit sampung taon na kinunan ang litratong yun. Naka uniporme pa siya ng pang estudyanteng nag-aaral ng maritime course o pagiging 'seaman'.

Hindi ang kinahinatnan niya ang paksa ko ngayon kundi ang pagiging banidosa natin. Ilan sa atin ang meron paboritong litrato na pag me pagkakataon gamitin sa ID, ito ang bininigay natin? Kahit na sabihin pinakabagong litrato, pilit pa rin natin ibibigay itong paboritong litrato. Talagang sadya sa tao ang paghahangad ng mapanatili ang kagandahan at kabataan kaya kahit sa litrato isinasakatuparan natin ito. Di na nga pala pwede ito sa pagkuha ng driver's license.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites