Monday, August 18, 2008

Ika 18 ng Agosto 2008


Today is a holiday, a favorite day. I woke up later than usual. We had to do our weekly marketing as hubby went mountain trekking in the weekend. I helped in the never ending household chores. We had to go to the grocery too. In between all of these, I also had to guide my son who is doing a science research project on forest, his very first research project. I also had to do some work for school and the office. My holiday has just been spent on work. Oh well, can I expect anything new.

The hours seem to go so fast during the weekend. Tomorrow is another workday........sigh.

PS: Nakakatamad na naman pumasok pero di naman pwede mag-absent.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites