Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ika 31 ng Agosto 2008

The last day of the month and it's branchild's break.



Bliss on this Sunday ...... I am savoring the last hours of my weekend as tomorrow I am off to another power week with three consecutive days of Senate hearings.

The ber months are coming too which tells us that Christmas is just around the corner. The widespread sale foretells the changing of season as retail outlets gear up for Christmas readying their yuletide offering to replace the old stocks put on sale.

PS: Mainit ang panahon..... ang sarap sanang magtampisaw sa dagat. Pero sa Cuba, nanalanta si Gustav patungong Estados Unidos. Natuto na rin ang mga tao dun na nakaranas ng Hurricane Katrina, kaya mas handa sila ngayon. Sana ay di naman masyadong maging grabe ang pinsala nito.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites