Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ika 28 ng Agosto 2008

A usual day for me with the usual preliminaries before going to work. I was watching Rachel Ray with guest, cutie James Marsden of 27 dresses, X-men fame when my helper would knock on my bedroom door telling me that my son was on the phone and told her he needs black sunglasses. I forgot to pack a pair for him with his black costume for their celebration of Linggo ng Wika. I told my helper to tell my son that my other helper would bring the sunglasses. My son learned to call home for things he forgot to bring. He has done this twice so far. I hope he learns to check his own school requirements soon. Well, so far he......

1. Dresses by himself but asks for assistance on putting his socks when Manong bus driver honks at him to hurry up.
2. Doesn't forget to get his allowance from his Dad if his dad forgets to give him allowance.
3. Doesn't forget who owes him money and keeps a list posted on the wall of his room. I am on top of the list. He also made his Dad his collecting agent.
3. Remembers what he needs to bring in school and informs us the night before he needs it making us panic on the way home. Last night, his Dad was home already when he found out.
4. Does his homework completely most days; leaves some incomplete some days, misses some unintentionally some more days.
4. Rarely loses his stuffs now and sometimes brings home stuffs I don't remember he has.
5. Remember always when they do not have classes

He is my favorite subject in my daily blog because he keeps me on my toes while making me take my mind off from the daily humdrum of work.

My helper let me check out the sunglasses before setting off to my son's school. I knew about that sunglasses and i forgot it. Maybe, it's my fault..... In a while, I left home headed for a new day at the office and later in school.

PS: Isang senador lang ang nagkaron ng pagkakataon na magtanong tungkol sa JPEPA at nabara na kami. Si Senator Enrile na talaga naman matinik pa rin kahit me edad na. Ganon din nung huling natuloy na sesyon. Si Senator Arroyo naman ang tanging senador na nakapagtanong. Nabara na ang aming mga opisyal sa isang tanong na dapat alam naming lahat. Bakit!!!???? Ewan ko......... Tuloy pinutol ang pagtatanong at itutuloy ulit sa Lunes. Ngingiti ngiti si Senator Madrigal na kontra JPEPA sa nagyari. Hay......... Parang gusto ko na pumanig sa mga Junk JPEPA advocates.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites