Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ika 30 ng Agosto 2008


Brainchild's break...... so be it.

A most ordinary weekend...... some relaxation here and there.......... some chores done..... some remain undone........... some errands......... and time with loved ones.

I missed my son's PTA today.... how can I miss that!!!???? My son is blaming me for not reading his diary. I told him he said there are no homework on weekend so I did not bother to read. He said we can ask for rescheduling. I hope his teacher would agree to reset.

PS: Kagabi halos di ako nakatulog..... dala siguro ng sobrang daloy ng adrenaline ko gawa ng sale sa SM Southmall. Sinubukan kong manood ng TV pero wala akong magustuhan palabas. Humiga na lamang ako habang naglakbay ang diwa ko sa kung ano anong bagay. Halos mag-uumaga na nang makatulog ako. Masakit tuloy ang ulo ko ngayon kaya umidlip ako nung tanghali.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites