Friday, August 22, 2008

Ika 23 ng Agosto 2008

Brainchild's break......... hopefully.....


I woke up frantically as my daughter asked me to wake her up at 5:00am for their field trip to Paeta, Laguna, the carving capital of the Philippines. I think its for their humanities course. Their class wll meet up first in UP Manila. I asked her last night why she couldn't just meet up with her class somewhere in Alabang or along South Superhighway. She said they are not taking the south route and will go the way of Rizal passing by Sierra Madre Mountain Range. I overslept and jumped out of bed at 5:30am rushing to my daughter's bedroom. She's gone. Her dad brought her to the bus terminal. Oh my.....

I fed the puppies as they are crying for food and went back to sleep. I woke up later to the sounds of our birds chirping. I had breakfast by myself as everyone else already had theirs. Oh well....

I am still contemplating on what I'll do for the day. I opened the PC to check on my email turning on my youtube playlist listening to Santana, Rod Stewart, America, and Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. Surely, the dogs will figure out in my to do list today..... the beds need to be changed too......grocery......... a little gardening......aaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhh








Have you ever seen the rain

PS: Kahit na maraming gagawin, masarap pa rin nasa bahay lang.... walang nag-uutos, walang deadline. Di rin kailangan mag-ayos..... ok lang kahit butas butas ang suot. Sarap din kumain..... ano nga kaya maluto?

Related links:
Paete Photo Gallery
Petenians Home on the Net
SLEX Joyride
Aurora, Sanctuary of Nature Splendor Conservation Carbon, the Sierra Madre Mountain Range
Sagip Sierra Madre
Luzon Rain Forest
Searching for Eagles in the Sierra Madre

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites