Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ika 20 ng Pebrero 2009: Things Fall into Place

We are on a term break till next week. I want to give myself a break before classes start again. It isn't enough to be a dual-income household.......... alternative means of livelihood has to be sought. Times require us to be more creative in seeking ways to augment our income. I am thankful that my skills are still marketable. It also helps to keep up with technology. Sometimes, I would have three or four activities running simultaneously to keep afloat. Having two jobs, I cannot really afford to waste time. I have to be time-efficient or something's gotta give........

I also have my lazy days though and being efficient is compromised as I cram, cram, cram to get through the day....... On those off days, I find it hard to get started. I can easily gain momentum once I get into doing something but taking the initiative is another thing....... I should work on that. It has always been a problem....... Which reminds me, I still have to prepare the grades. Good thing that submission is moved to next week. But I should do it today. I have check all test papers and requirements.......it should be easy. I need to finish this task because I should work on my lesson plan too. I'd be handling three subjects, all new. I can still rely on some old lectures, spruce it up a bit...... but I also need new materials to keep up with the times and to cover some more topics. This has been my life for the past nine years......

My son has no classes today but he will attend their turnover ceremony later. Our helper told me about it last night. Their was no note in his diary on the attire. I was wondering if they will go straight to the ceremony from their classes. My son was asleep by then. He cleared things up this morning. He barged into my room. I was asking if he had eaten. He said he has no classes. We talked about the turnover ceremony and I asked him what he will wear. He doesn't know. Oh well.... I said nothing is written on his diary. He went down and I followed soon after. We had breakfast. He went to the study room and played computer games. Later, he told me that he would wear long-sleeves shirt, pants, and tie.

I started thinking how to work around the sked of people with different activities. I told my helper that she would be in charge of bringing my son to school. I told her what my son will wear. I also made a back-up plan in case hubby or I can't fetch my son after office telling my helper to be on stand-by.

ED was still in bed as I was about to leave for work. She came home from the dorm last night. She decided not to go to school telling me their lecture is done for the subject. She said she would just spend the day studying for their exams tomorrow.

I left home to go to work after much ado........ Today, I am thinking of calling my friend, V...... I want to watch He's Just Not That Into You. Hey, it's a Friday.... I should have fun........ V........ said yes. And the hubby will fetch my son...... Yes!

PS: Si Mr. RV driver, ang matalik kong kaibigan, ang nasakyan ko kanina. Gaya ng dati nabagok na naman ang ulo ko sa pagkauntog sa sasakyan niya na laging nalulubak. Nagkabukol yata ako sa noo sa huling untog ko kanina. Hindi pa tayo tapos Mr. RV driver....... darating din ang araw ng pagtutuos.......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites