Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ika 9 ng Pebrero 2009: Busy

I am working on a tight schedule today. I have yet to do the final exams for my classes. One requirement is still pending. I also have to work on an important document that would formalize what needs to be done about the situation at the office. I should also schedule a meeting...........

I am too stressed out just enumerating the things I have to do. The moment I step out of the house, my day begins to unravel...... There are only 24 hours in a day. Many of us have calendars that could fill up a lifetime. It's no wonder that people get sick from stress. We do this to ourselves for what........ the little money we get at month's end to pay our debts and enjoy being able to pamper oneself and our family with little niceties like eating out, shopping for clothes, traveling or maybe the glory from having to do something that proves our worth....... What do we give up in return...... time I would rather spend for my family and friends, health, happiness, well-being.......... Is the sacrifice worth the money?
We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.

There are times I just want to get away from this madness..... When?

PS: Nailibing naman ng maayos ang namayapa kong pinsan kahapon. Yun mga kamag-anak namin taga probinsiya hindi na rin nakabalik pagkatapos maglamay nung isang gabi. Nabalitaan ko na isang tiyuhin namin ang me sakit din kaya hindi na nakapunta. Pakiramdam ko tuloy ang tanda ko na at kamatayan at sakit na ang mga balitang dumarating sa kin......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites