Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ika 28 ng Pebrero 2009: Rest At Last

Brainchild's break...........

Too much stuff to take care of from morning to evening. I finally found time to sit down and relax..... write my post for the day as it see its end soon.

I'll be going out next weekend. I need to put the domestic matters in order this weekend. My friend from the US is in town. On Thursday, we will be flying to HK for a long-deserved break. I have not gone out for a long time since rejoining the government. I feel excited again about the prospect of travelling.

This morning, I changed all linens and curtains. Our home looks really nice when I change curtains...... like it's brand new. It's amazing how colors can transform the general appearance and feel of a home. I love the smell of fresh linens.

In the afternoon, we had to go to Cartimar for our pet stuff....... hubby for his birds, me for my dogs, and my son for scorpy, his pet scorpion..... Oh, he has a female too but I think he has no name yet. I have been having trouble sourcing for my dog's preferred dog food. Hubby wants to look for cheaper source of his newly discovered fertilizer for birds. My son wants to buy live crickets for his pet scorpions.

I suggested that we go through SLEX. We were caught in terrible traffic because of an accident involving a truck. My son was getting impatient. After that mess, traffic was breeze. Well, being in Cartimar keep us all excited. We couldn't resist browsing through all the shops. I found what I wanted at last. I also bought food for our mynah. I bought new pets, two colorful betta fighting fish. We have this fighting fish tanks I got from freecycling which has been hanging for sometime. Hubby was able to find his bird fertilizer. He also bought more bird stuff. I think he wants to transform the entire house into an aviary. Of course, we had to buy crickets for my son.

We came home at almost 6:00pm and missed hearing anticipated mass. I told ED who is dressed up to go ahead. We'll go to mass tomorrow. We dislodged the stuff we bought upon arriving home and I went out another time to fetch MD who went to school to practice rigodon for their JS prom next week. Her partner is her boy friend who is not really her boyfriend according to her. Finally, I am home.

And I am signing off right now........

PS: Di pa kami nagkikita ng kaibigan kong galing Amerika. Napakahirap naman kasing kumuha ng tiyempo. Siguradong marami din siyang lakad. Sana maimbita ko siya managhalian o magdinner sa bahay. Nung huling punta niya dito, hindi planado ang pagpunta niya sa bahay. Umalis din yun mga kasma ko sa bahay... kung kaya kung ano ano lang ang naihanda ko sa kanila. Sana ngayon ay magkaron ng pagkakataon na maimbitahan ko siya at ang anak niya sa bahay.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites